HR Consultant at HR & Corporate Advisory
Views:794 Applications:359 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Manager - Customer Success - Retail (3-10 yrs)
Client is a technology driven platform company that provides direct to consumer web commerce solutions for leading Retail Brands. Client, with its proprietary platform, integrates online and offline retail channels automating and optimising Omni-Channel fulfilment. The platform provides brands with a single view of inventory. It helps reduce the costs and complexity of Omni-Channel transformation for brands by using their existing framework and systems.
Clients solutions are currently used by brands such as Ray-Ban, Puma, Max, Lifestyle, Fossil and more. Clients Omni-Channel platform comprising of technology, logistics and customer support enables brands and retailers to improve the post-click commerce experience of their customers
Bangalore Based Position, Currently it can be WFH.
CSM-Retail at Client will be responsible to ensure proper adoption and usage of Client Platform for store & Head Office audience, and retention of clients by ultimately providing the highest level of customer delight and value.
Job Role :
- Responsible for driving greater usage/adoption of Client Platform over time by store teams
- Onboarding users - Ensure that Store teams and Head Office teams are trained on the platform and are adhering to SOPs
- Driving demand generation at stores
- Maintain a deep understanding of our solutions and content and educate customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific business needs
- Serve as the voice of the customer and provide internal feedback to Platform, Content and other teams on how we can better serve our customers
- Support the resolution of delivery, implementation or technical issues
- Responsible for creating SOPs that optimize the customer experience
- Revenue and P&L responsibility for the territory
- Being the - trusted advisor- to the Customer and users
Desired Skills :
- 3+ years of Retail operations environment
- In Retail operations should have managed multiple retail stores
- Flexibility to adapt with the demands of the business
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving skills, time management and organization skills
- Interpersonal skills, relationship building is extremely important with all the stakeholders involved