Manager - Customer Success - IT (7-10 yrs)
Customer Success Manager
Location : Chennai (WFO)
Experience : 7 - 10 Years
CTC : upto 25 LPA
Must-Have : Experience in SaaS or software product company
Job Responsibilities :
- Customer success managers successfully negotiate long-term contract renewals with franchise owners and sales affiliates.
- Customer success roles are instrumental in client satisfaction by working with operational teams for the proper resolution of service issues.
- Additionally, the customer success manager role requires you to create a customer support strategy to boost customer retention.
- Customer success managers develop documentation and logs of implemented solutions and submit reports
- A customer success manager gains customer acceptance by demonstrating cost reductions and operations improvements.
- Recommending and develop CMC teams to support individual pursuits is one of a customer success manager's duties.
- CSMs also identify sales opportunities by assessing the environment and devising and implementing winning strategies.
- A CSM contributes to sales engineering effectiveness by recommending courses of action.
- A CSM's tasks include creating plans and communicating deadlines to ensure projects are completed on time.
Key Requirements :
- Exceptionally skillful at communication and relationship-building.
- Ability and will to learn as they need to know the ins and outs of the product.
- Ability to establish targets, craft a strategy and keep team members on track.
- Analyze and improve current processes in Customer Success.