Manager - Customer Success - IT (5-8 yrs)
Position Summary : Customer Success Manager
We are looking for a potential Customer Success Manager Accounts, who will be managing a few of our Enterprise accounts - driving renewals, expansion, and advocacy across the portfolio. As a major contributor in Customer Success you will have to understand customer outcomes through ongoing collection and analysis of data and feedback and turn this into onboarding and retention strategies as well as feed into the product road map.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Experience in working the SaaS, PaaS or Cloud companies.
2. Aligning with key customer stakeholders to establish a stronger customer relationship management program (stakeholder mapping)
3. Work with internal cross-functional teams (product, sales, pre-sales, marketing, product marketing, support etc.) to ensure customer's issues/solutions are addressed
4. Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and providing additional Interview Mocha solutions and resources.
5. Work with customers to establish critical goals, or other key performance indicators and aid the customer in achieving their goals.
6. Act as an escalation point to drive problem resolutions in a timely and proactive manner
1. 5-8 year work experience as a Customer Success Manager, Business Analyst or similar role.
2. Experience in handling USA clients
3. Excellent communication and negotiation skills
4. An ability to deliver projects and answer inquiries on time
5. Great Presentation Skills.
1. Master's Degree in Business or Management domain required
2. Bachelor's degree in computing, engineering or technology (for technical sales) required.