Manager - Talent Acquisition at Edge Networks
Views:125 Applications:62 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Manager - Customer Success - IT (5-8 yrs)
EdGE Networks Pvt. Ltd. provides NextGen Technology Solutions for Workforce Transformation. Our strength is in harnessing artificial intelligence and data science to solve the toughest talent acquisition and workforce optimization challenges faced by organizations. At EdGE, we are driven by our vision to build a collaborative ecosystem that provides employers, employees and job seekers real value - better allocation, increased productivity, reduced attrition thereby impacting the bottom line. Being a product innovation partner with National Skill Development Corporation (NSDC) of India, we continuously strive to support the development of skills for various industries and channel the right people into the right job.
For more details, please logon to https://getedge.ai/
About the Position
A CSM is not just a point of contact between the client and the organisation, but rather a fulcrum point of success between the two.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will undertake sole responsibility in fulfilling the on-boarding, deployment of products and measurement of ROI for all of our clients.
If the client has a problem, you- re the superhero who's going to swoop in and save the day.
- You are responsible for the entire contract renewal pipeline for the customer.
- Accountable to manage the P&L for the customer.
- Identify sales opportunities (Upsell and Cross-Sell) and coordinate with the sales team to execute.
- Manage and execute requests (Customer need vs Realistic execution) to ensure customer satisfaction.
EdGE Networks is committed to being one of the best Talent Management focused companies in India. We believe in Hiring the - Right Person for the Right Job-
What are we looking for
- Excellent communication skills to deliver expectation setting, negotiation skills with the ability to say 'NO' when justified.
- Partnering and networking to build strong and meaningful relationships with key stakeholders (Internal and External).
- Should possess a mixture of consultative sales (Domain, Process, Product, Technical) and analytical program management skills.
- Perseverance for client success along with the ability to navigate through problems including resistance towards change.
- Identify any internal or external risks on the account and escalate it to the necessary stakeholders to mitigate the same.
- Proven relevant work experience in a related role with a strong preference for customer success, professional services (onboarding and implementation) within a SaaS technology organization. Early stage startup experience is a plus.
- Strong interest in new-age technology.
- Willingness to travel.
- Here at EdGE Networks, we take our work seriously and our partying even more seriously. We have managed to scale operations quickly due to accountability and ownership, which every employee possesses.
- We do not nit-pick about clothing and timings, but neither do we miss deadlines or meetings. At EdGE, you will learn how to work with cross-functional teams and spearhead projects single-handedly.
And above all, you need to bring your best. The rest, doesn't really matter.