Manager - Customer Success - IT (2-9 yrs)
Company Name: Replicon
Position Name: Customer Success Manager (US Markets)
We are looking for passionate, energetic and results-oriented individuals to join our team as a Customer Success Manager (CSM). At Replicon, our mission is to continue creating the most user-friendly, fast changing and future ready time tracking platform - and our Customer Success team sits at the heart of this goal. As a CSM, you will cultivate exceptional experiences and unceasing value for Replicon customers by acting as their trusted advisor, educating them on what else we can do with constant growth in mind. Replicon is searching for self-motivated, highly engaging individuals to join our Customer Success Manager (CSM) team in our Bangalore office.
- Protect and grow revenue on the existing install base, managing customer life-cycle, ongoing support around customer service levels, customer contract renewals, increase footprint within the business, forecast and reduce churn.
- The CSM will understand the customer's business needs to ensure customer satisfaction and encourage continued long-term relationship and help identify opportunities where Replicon services fit their ongoing business strategy.
- Master Replicon's innovative system for managing customer growth and building strategic relationships
- Stay current with product knowledge of Replicon's software solutions
- Manage and retain revenue for a territory's install base of accounts. Runs it like an autonomous business.
- Meet weekly growth opportunity objectives consistent with monthly sales numbers; generate a pipeline 3 times the target.
- Generates demand for additional products and services within the install base of customers and grows the existing revenue base by upselling/cross-selling.
- Maintain net-growth by selling and increasing footprint in the existing customer base to offset churn.
- Proven track record of establishing themselves as a strategic trusted advisor to clients.
- 3-4 years end-to-end sales experience who loves being in a competitive environment that is driven to meet targets.
- Self-starter who can own ongoing customer success of large, medium and small customers.
- The role requires the employee to work in the North-American shift timings.
If interested, request you to share your updated CV on my mail ID.
Suma Kumari | Talent Acquisition