Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:591 Applications:154 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Customer Success - Internet/Online (3-6 yrs)
Job Role: Customer Success Manager
Designation: Sr.Manager-Customer Success
Position Type: Full Time
The Customer Success Manager will responsible to work with our strategic business accounts to drive feature adoption, retention, renewals, high customer satisfaction scores (CSAT & NPS)&overall growth. A Customer Success Manager coordinates with cross-functional teams to ensure a successful transition from deployment/on boarding through ongoing account management. The Sr.Manager-Customer Success will be responsible directly for a team of junior Customer Success Managers in addition to managing their own bouquet of key customer accounts.
- Responsible for the management of the post-sales relationship of a portfolio of customer accounts to foster long-term business partnerships.
- Increase customer satisfaction by understanding business needs and accurately matching our solutions and offerings to these needs.
- Work with customers to establish critical goals, define key performance indicators, plan the entire account strategy & help customers in achieving their goals
- Act as an escalation point to drive problem resolutions in a timely and proactive manner.
- Identify at-risk renewals and deliver on customer remediation plan.
- Monitor customer health to track usage and customer satisfaction.
- Delivery of periodic ( monthly / quarterly) Business Reviews with key stakeholders at the customer organization to review and analyse key metrics to demonstrate progress and provide recommendations.
- In concert with the Sales teams, forecast retention, renewal, and status for assigned accounts.
Professional Competencies :
- Prior experience in customer success or equivalent history of increasing customer satisfaction, adoption and retention.
- Demonstrated excellence in working with high tech, cross-functional, and multidisciplinary teams.
- Thrives in a multi-tasking environment and can adjust priorities on-the-fly.
- Excellent customer relationship management skills.
- Outstanding communication, understanding and writing skills.
- Solid Understanding of Strategic Marketing & Online Marketing / Campaign Management is strongly desired.