Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:256 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:70
Manager - Customer Success - Fintech Startup (2-7 yrs)
The Offer :
- Work alongside the founding team of ex-bankers averaging 15 years industry experience
- Excellent work environment
- Leadership role
The Employer :
Our client is a high growth Fintech startup that allows users to transfer value along with digital content through various social networks. Founded by ex-bankers, our client has raised over USD10 million in their recent Series A funding and are now expanding their team across Asia.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product demonstrations, etc.
You will be responsible for:
- Communicating with customers regularly, analysing customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback
- Provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Serve as the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, the training of platform end users, as well as post go-live support
- Collaborate closely with team members, support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers- requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers- levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
The Profile :
- You possess a degree and have at least 2 years experience in a customer success or account management role within a SaaS or software company.
- You have a proven track record of working in a customer facing role
- You are excellent at managing, stakeholders and customers
- You possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and are capable of able operating effectively with uncertainty and change
- You are driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic and with a - can do- attitude