Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:235 Applications:97 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:85
Manager - Customer Success - FinTech Startup (2-7 yrs)
- Strong opportunities for career acceleration
- Act as the main point of contact for customers in a well-known startup
- Market leading compensation with great benefits
The Employer :
Our client is a Fintech startup that allows users to transfer value along with digital content through various social networks. Founded by ex-bankers, the Company has raised over USD10 million in their recent Series A funding and are now expanding their team across Asia.
The Job :
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be involved in all aspects of support, account management, product demonstrations, etc. You will also be the primary contact for the onboarding of new customers, training of platform for end-users, as well as post-go-live support.
You will be responsible for :
- Communicating with customers regularly, analysing customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback.
- Providing input into every core product, marketing and sales process.
- Collaborating closely with team members, support renewals and expansion opportunities.
- Collaborating with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers- requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers.
- Gauging customers- levels of engagement with the Company and providing feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements.
- Providing insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform and with the aim of growing the customer base.
- Being the main point of contact between the Company and a number of named enterprise accounts.
The Profile :
- You ideally possess a degree from a top tier institute
- You have at least 2 years experience in a Customer Success or Account Management role within a SaaS or software company.
- You have a proven track record of working in a customer-facing role.
- You are excellent at managing stakeholders and customers across various levels.
- You possess a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You are capable of operating effectively with uncertainty and change
- You are driven, self-motivated, enthusiastic with a - can-do- attitude.