HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:122 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Manager - Customer Success - Employee Assistance Program (1-6 yrs)
Customer Success Managers
Experience : 1-6 years
Location : Bangalore/ Delhi
Client : leading Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
- Customer Success / Key Account Management experience in B2B companies, such as Health Tech, HR Tech, Ed-Tech, Banking, SaaS products.
Job description :
- As a CSM you will be the custodian of a portfolio of sponsors (Accounts) and will be responsible to own the P&L
- Impact and Retention of sponsors in the Northern region
- Ensure 98% Renewal of revenue in the portfolio
- Drive strategic relationships and collaborate with customers in driving utilization of our platform and services basis benchmarks and metrics.
- Create case studies and referral sponsors from your portfolio- which can impact indirect brand and sales
- Penetrate deeper into accounts/sponsors
- Co-ordinate and collaborate and ensure customer deliver and customer success
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure innovative and impactful service delivery
- Create right metrics present impact and deliver outcomes for sponsors
- Leverage data to cross sell products and innovation ideas for customers
- Provide advisory insights and program manage emotional wellbeing for the sponsors
- Be the driver of creating Psychologically Safe and Emotionally strong organizations
Your experience in the following will count :
- Graduate/Post Graduate (Preferably from Management, Humanities)from a good institute.
- 2-5 years of experience in field like Sales/Account Management, Pre-sales
- You need to know how to tell your story -communicate
- You need to have great skills in solutions, negotiations
- Need hands on and individuals willing to transform the organization.
- Willingness to travel within the city and outstation as required.
- Willingness to be available occasionally outside working hours if needed.
- Comfortable in working with MS office functionalities online and other collaboration tools.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.