Manager - Customer Success - Employee Assistance Program (1-6 yrs)
Customer Success Managers
Experience : 1-6 years
Location : Bangalore/ Delhi
Client : leading Employee Assistance Program (EAP) provider.
- Customer Success / Key Account Management experience in B2B companies, such as Health Tech, HR Tech, Ed-Tech, Banking, SaaS products.
Job description :
- As a CSM you will be the custodian of a portfolio of sponsors (Accounts) and will be responsible to own the P&L
- Impact and Retention of sponsors in the Northern region
- Ensure 98% Renewal of revenue in the portfolio
- Drive strategic relationships and collaborate with customers in driving utilization of our platform and services basis benchmarks and metrics.
- Create case studies and referral sponsors from your portfolio- which can impact indirect brand and sales
- Penetrate deeper into accounts/sponsors
- Co-ordinate and collaborate and ensure customer deliver and customer success
- Collaborate with various teams to ensure innovative and impactful service delivery
- Create right metrics present impact and deliver outcomes for sponsors
- Leverage data to cross sell products and innovation ideas for customers
- Provide advisory insights and program manage emotional wellbeing for the sponsors
- Be the driver of creating Psychologically Safe and Emotionally strong organizations
Your experience in the following will count :
- Graduate/Post Graduate (Preferably from Management, Humanities)from a good institute.
- 2-5 years of experience in field like Sales/Account Management, Pre-sales
- You need to know how to tell your story -communicate
- You need to have great skills in solutions, negotiations
- Need hands on and individuals willing to transform the organization.
- Willingness to travel within the city and outstation as required.
- Willingness to be available occasionally outside working hours if needed.
- Comfortable in working with MS office functionalities online and other collaboration tools.