Manager - Customer Success - Brewery (5-7 yrs)
The Role :
- A Customer Success Manager will be responsible to lead a small team of Customer Success Managers/Specialists to deliver the ideal experience throughout our customer's lifecycle. Your team is responsible for the customer relationship, and growth across our existing customer base.
Key Responsibilities :
- Manage day-to-day operations, goal setting, career development, performance management, and growth of team members
- Supporting and directing both new and experienced CSMs in strategies to build lasting relationships with customers
- Partner with department head on training and on-boarding initiatives for CSM team members
- Guide, maintain and implement Customer Success best practices
- Provide regular updates to management on progress of projects and initiatives, escalate to management when necessary
- Monitor escalated accounts and ensure cure plans are implemented to drive customer satisfaction
- Oversee comprehensive data analysis and business case development for clients
- Build high performing teams with a 'customer first' mentality.
Skills Required :
- Analytical skills to review and interpret metrics, insights, and actionable intelligence.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a Customer Success or Account Management team.
- Proven ability to develop and coach consultative engagement skills.
- Ability to learn new concepts quickly, with the ability to also roll up your sleeves and an orientation towards achieving client solutions.
- Lead the team to partner with clients, create high value outcomes and track defined outcomes.
- Energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
Qualifications and Experience :
- Graduate Degree (BA/BSc/BCOM)
- 3 - 5 years of management experience
- 3 years' experience in healthcare and working with customers.
- 5 - 7 years of Customer Success or Account Management experience preferably in US Healthcare.
- Experience working effectively with all levels of management.
- Experience in handling of client escalations supporting the resolution and /or escalation of customer complaints and execute adoption plans based on the organization's goals.