HR Consultant at ZINKID
Views:46 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - Customer Success - BPO (3-5 yrs)
The Customer Success Manager is an experienced Customer Success and Professional Services individual. He/She is responsible for bringing strategic vision, innovative approach and a strong love for numbers to ensure customer success and retention. In this profile the incumbent will play a key role in driving customer goals, product utilization, business transformation, and revenue expansion by ensuring the engagement, success, retention, and growth of Live customers.
The Customer Success Manager needs an action mindset, are excited by the idea of quickly scaling, and thrives in a bold, fast-moving, transparent, values-driven leadership team and company while enabling both customer and company success.
What will you do ?
- Mentoring the Customer Success teams by setting the strategy and prioritizing Objectives and Key Results (OKRs); hiring, training, and developing a world-class team
- Driving customer lifetime value by defining the Customer journey; Controlling churn rate; Increasing revenue by upselling/ cross-sell; Deploying programs to help drive business value with customers; Customer goal achievement; Collaborating across teams to identify and pursue customer growth opportunities
- Representing the voice of the customer and influencing internal stakeholders by promoting a customer-centric mindset across the organization
- Architecting the customer success organization and solutions to leverage and scale in support of our revenue ambitions
- Partnering very closely with our sales/ Operations teams to engage with leaders at prospective customers and existing customers to define goals and leverage our products and services to achieve them.
What are we looking for ?
- True love for customers.
- 3+ years of experience in a Customer Success and/or Professional Services leadership role. Sales experience will also be considered.
- Experience managing customer success and or Professional Services teams in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Ability to move quickly and iterate.
- Technical and SaaS experience.
- A strong strategic vision for the customer experience, professional services, and customer support.
- The ability to architect services and support delivery models that align with current customer segments, deliver customer value and scale with growth projections.
- A strong customer advocate with the ability and willingness to engage directly with customers.
- A track record of developing and motivating high achieving teams.
- The skills to be a data-driven decision-maker, with a willingness to experiment and iterate