Manager - Customer Success - B2B Cloud Telephony (5-7 yrs)
Are you looking to join a fast growing cloud telephony company where you could use your experience and leverage on the growth ? Then, please read on.
- Our client is a call management solutions company, which helps small to mid-sized businesses use its virtual call center to manage customer calls and queries. It is an AI and cloud-based call operating facility that is affordable as well as feature-optimized. The advanced features offered like call recording, IVR, toll-free numbers, call tracking, etc are based on automation and enhances the call handling quality and process, for each client as per their requirements. They service over 6,000 business clients including large accounts like Flipkart and Uber.
- Currently operating in major cities, the startup is focused on increasing its reach in tier 2 and 3 cities and towns, which are largely untapped markets. They also have their operations set up across South Asia, Middle East, and Latin America. Led by a visionary founder, whose experience covers business, technology, sales, and operations, the team is built on trust, motivation, learning, and improvement.
- As a Manager - Customer Success, you will be responsible for the overall functioning of the processes including onboarding, product adoption, retention and growth.
What you will do :
- Leading the Customer Success function by training, engaging and developing your team
- Managing the daily activities of Team Leads and below.
- Working on new strategies to improve the overall customer experience, and minimise churn.
- Coordinating with the marketing department to strategize ways to increase post-sales interactions with clients.
- Interacting with the Sales team to work on inter-departmental challenges
Desired Candidate Profile :
What you need to have : Any UG / PG
- A customer-focused mindset, putting the customer experience first in every action you take
- Exceptional account management and customer service skills backed up with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Has been in the leadership role of the similar profile from past 2-3 years
- Experience working in a B2B SaaS organisation
- Technically proficient
- Excellent listening skills
- Ability to effectively communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Extremely process-oriented
- Experience leading, coaching, and empowering your team to do their best work