Recruiter at Real Time Data Services
Views:720 Applications:117 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Customer Success - SaaS (9-15 yrs)
Key Functional Responsibilities
Client Management - You will be the key point of contact for the client. You need to follow a consultative approach to ensure clients' business questions are addressed.
Take ownership of customer issues and ensure they are resolved within set SLAs.
Client Management - You will be responsible for ensuring ongoing conversations with our clients. Manage numerous accounts and take frequent health check calls.
Client Retention - You will be responsible for upsell & Cross sell goals for the assigned set of accounts. You will also be responsible for projecting revenue goals from the respective assigned key accounts.
Thinking out of the box - Create client engagement calendar to plan and reach out to clients based on events or festivals, to ensure client engagement.
Collaborate with Internal Team - Collaborate with Internal Teams and represent customer while figuring out the best solution.
Analytical - The customer success manager should be pro-active and analyze sales/metrics data and help evolve a strategy.
- Excellent communication skills
- Team handling experience should be there
- Diplomacy, tact, problem-solving and project management skills.
- Experience of doing B2B and B2C sales especially for international markets like: US/UK
- Ability to work in a high-stress sales environment and multitask.
- Willing to work in night shifts
- Being technically adept, and the ability to pick and learn new products, tools, and technology.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.