Consultant - TA & NBD (PAN India) at Talentsuche Consultancy
Views:9 Applications:10 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Customer Success (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to be a part of our mission to use technology and data to bring corporate travel to the 21st century.
- Be a thought leader for the company and the customer success function
- Work with a cross-functional team (spanning Sales, Product, Engineering, and Finance) and be responsible for nurturing existing customers.
- Build systems/processes to track user activity (especially adoption of our product), diagnose potential problem areas, and coordinate with other teams to resolve these issues Execute content/feedback campaigns to engage users, and increase their activity on the platform
- Schedule & conduct regular reviews with customer's key stakeholders to demonstrate the value & successfully renew accounts.
- Analyze customer data to improve customer experience
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward
- Promote the value of the product and cross-sell and upsell services and products of (company) and promoting value through customer experience
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions and suggest the best products for their needs
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Understand customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyze customer health metrics, run NPS and gather other feedback via Intercom and Survicate.
- Represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing and sales process
- Collaborate closely with team members to support renewals and expansion opportunities
- Collaborate with the engineering and development team to set up or configure our software platform as per customers- requirements and troubleshoot technical issues raised by customers
- Gauge customers- levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
- Being the main point of contact between the company and a number of named enterprise accounts
- The candidate will have high exposure to Founders (both of them IIT/IIM/McKinsey). Join the team to be a central part of an exhilarating scale-up phase.