Manager - Customer Success (5-8 yrs)
Customer Success Manager
Experience: 5-8 Years
Valid driver's license and Two wheeler/four wheeler
- 5+ years of work experience in a high-touch Customer Success / Strategic Consulting role.
- Manage a team of 4-6 CSMs
- Provide product training to the team and customers to realize the potential of SH Products.
- Identify product usage gaps and provide actionable solutions to the customers.
- Build value-based relationships with customers
- Conduct Strategic Business Reviews to understand customer lifecycle milestones, communicate the value of our product, and showcase ROI.
- Drive desired customer outcomes through a consultative approach
- Ensure customer retention by negotiating and closing subscription renewals
- Identify appropriate business use cases where SH products can be deployed
- Establish deployment goals and desired success outcomes and then develop a plan to carry them out successfully
- Communicate and brainstorm with the product/Project team on customer feedback and help refine product roadmap.
- Work with the marketing team to execute customer surveys, case studies, etc
Travel Local & Outstation - up to 60%
- Drive customer advocacy through reviews, testimonials, customer meetups; and Make a center of excellence within the customer's organization.
- Managed customers across different segments in the past and knows how to manage them differently.