Senior Executive HR at Simplify360
Views:44 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Customer Success (2-3 yrs)
- Responsible for ensuring customer success and delight for the clientele.
- Expand our revenue in accounts through cross-sell and up-sell
- Influence future lifetime value through higher product adoption, customer satisfaction and overall health scores.
- Drive new business growth through greater advocacy and reference-ability
- Lead and Manage the Customer Success Vision from strategic/operational perspective
- Would be responsible to manage a team comprising Delivery/Support and Engagement
- Develop best practices and state of the art processes for customer lifecycle management
- Design, monitor and improve processes to track academic execution of the program
- Proactively innovate on the current delivery models to bring cost and process efficiency considering client requirements as appropriate
- Work effectively with internal stakeholders (Product and Sales teams) to identify product insights, opportunities for ensuring customer delight
- Develops strong customer relationship and executive stakeholder management
- Lead, Develop & Mentor a high performing team and culture of customer delight
- Identify market trends, insights and provide thought leadership internally/externally
- Develop and Monitor success metrics for organizing & measuring performance
- Ensure resolution of all customer issues and acts as point of contact for escalations for both internal/external stakeholders as and when needed
- Foster collaboration within team and across customer lifecycle
- Optimize & manage overall team strength to achieve financial goals while maintaining quality & customer experience
- Drive company-wide definition of ideal customer
Key Requirements :
- 2-4 years- experience in leading customer-facing organizations in SaaS.
- Hands on experience in handling customer on-boarding, training, maintaining relationship and understanding customer empathy.
- Understand customer's problem and providing the solution around it.
- Strong sense of customer satisfaction.
- Strong empathy for customers AND passion for revenue and growth
- Analytical and process-oriented mindset- Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement- Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others
- Excellent communication and presentation skills- Master's degree in management or Program Management