Senior HR Executive at Stellar Information Technology Pvt Ltd
Views:86 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - Customer Service - IT (3-6 yrs)
We need only female candidates only for this position.
Max 5 to 6 years of candidates experience are enough for this position.
We need candidates from any Customer Service company who is having any IT Sales experience.
1 year of Team Handling is enough.
- Responsible for operational excellence, customer service and administration of all the branch
- Drive branch team to ensure all requirements of customers are effectively fulfilled
- Identify and implement initiatives for enhanced customer delivery, higher productivity, reduced TATs and cost management
- Provide people leadership to direct reports & assist the Regional Head in expanding the team & helping with the reporting work.
- Impart process & system training's to the branch.
- Review and analyzes data on productivity and efficiency; makes strategic decisions on solutions and improvements; present recommendations to organization and senior management.
- Proactively seek opportunities for process improvements through ongoing review of processes / methods of data collection and report preparation to create efficiencies and eliminate non-value added work
- Be Single Point of Contact or escalations point for any service unavailability/Clarification
- Opportunities seeker to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Execute high quality one on one discussions utilizing advanced questioning and influencing skills with customer/IT business leaders
- Research & recommend Industry best solutions available in the market
- Responsible for Inventory /Resource planning, fulfilling technical requirement and scarce resource utilization across all the branches
Qualification / Professional Experience :
- 3-5 years experience in operation/customer service with proven track record.
- Should be a technical graduate & a post graduate (Technical/Non-Technical).
- Candidate should have core expertise of IT- Hardware & Technology.
- Excellent communication, analytical and people management skills.
- Ability to think laterally and come up with new ideas.
- Understand how to communicate on sensitive information tactfully.