Manager - Customer Service - eCommerce (8-9 yrs)
Manager (Operations) - Customer Service
Principal Duties & Responsibilities :
- To determine customer centre operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews and capacity planning.
- Managing team leads and voice & non-voice resources on a day-to-day basis and maintaining and measuring their KPI and working with TL's on improvement areas identified.
- Maintains and improves call centre operations by monitoring system performance, identifying and resolving problems,; preparing and completing action plans, completing system audits and analyses, managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs, installing upgrades.
- Working with the department head on recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, coaching, counselling, and disciplining employees, administering scheduling systems, communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions, planning
- Reviewing compensation actions, enforcing policies and procedures.
- Preparing customer centre performance reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Enhancing customer's experience through all 3 channels of support - chat, email and calls.
- Interacting with Clients - Over Email/ Chat/ Call.
- To fact-check to ensure accuracy of leads and their transcripts.
- Ensure strong English language capabilities within live chat operator teams, following a process of continuous improvement.
- Oversee training and development of live chat operators required to serve the ambitious growth goals of the company.
Qualification : Bachelor's Degree
Experience : 8-9 years in e-commerce customer service experience preferred