CEO at Simplypeople India
Views:336 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Customer Service - Digital Lending Platform (5-9 yrs)
About Organisation :
It has an innovative digital lending platform, founded with an aim to empower small business owners, by offering them quick access to capital, through a simplified process. The objective is to help transform the lives of many of the 3 billion at the bottom of the pyramid, and form a unique clan of self-reliant, unique, independent entrepreneurs - the org community
Organisation's lending platform enables and supports micro and small businesses to follow their dreams unconditionally, through an easy and quick access to collateral-free loans. It aims to leverage the digital platform to analyze financial transactions and customer data and make intelligent decisions to quicken the lending process; thus, offering business capital to small businesses that need it, when they need it, and help them achieve their full potential. The platform, based on proprietary credit decisioning algorithms, analyzes data which helps to draw insights from extensive data analytics, and make intelligent decisions in order to quicken the lending process at a large scale, addressing the under-served demand of business loans Customer Service Manager
- An ambitious Call Center Manager who can build and lead a team of brand customer service representatives to give desirable brand experience, better performance and improve service quality.
- The Call Center Manager will assist in establishing call center objectives, provide representatives with opportunities to expand their knowledge of services, products, and handle all queries, analyze call center data, and focus on improving performance and processes in an effort to better support customers.
- He/She should have exceptional communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills, as well as comprehensive knowledge of company products, policies and offerings.
- A graduate in any discipline.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in working with call-center of Banks/ NBFCs/ Digital Lenders or managing a call-center process for clients in banks, loans domain.
- Exposure to generating revenue by converting sourcing, engaging and converting leads of business loans from various sourcing channels.
- Experience in call-center/customer service teams/ org designing & implementing strategy/ planning & analysis.
- Excellent Exposure to call-center technologies, systems, and processes.
- Should have managed business loans products (Unsecured Preferred).
- More education or experience in a related field may be preferred.
- Ability to multitask and remain calm under pressure, especially during peak hours or intense situations.
- Exceptional interpersonal, customer service, problem-solving, verbal and written communication, and conflict resolution skills.
- Knowledge of management principles and familiarity with company products, services, and policies.
- Strong coaching and leadership skills, ability to motivate employees.
- Decisiveness and attention to detail.
- Proficiency with the necessary technology, including computers, software applications, phone systems, etc.
- Polite, professional phone voice.
Job Description :
- Hiring, training, coaching, and leading call center representatives as they provide support for customers and team in sourcing, engaging, converting and servicing business loan customers.
- Answering representative's questions, guiding them through difficult calls or issues, diffusing angry customers, or handling issues that cannot be fielded by representatives
- Leading team meetings, asking questions to better understand the calls representatives are receiving, educating and coach workers regarding processes and practices, and explain expectations to employees.
- Assisting other management team members in identifying trends and establishing call center goals.
- Ensuring staff members are achieving desired service levels and taking corrective action, as needed.
- Preparing reports and analyzing call center data to improve processes, ensure resources are properly allocated, and maximize efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Taking on other tasks or projects to support employees, other managers, and call center operations.
Key Performance Indicators :
- Achieving all call-center TAT and performance targets.
- Achieving sales targets through leads generated from various channels through call-center.
- Monitor, track and evaluate the overall performance of call center staff to meet calling targets of the team, maximize conversion rate of leads and manage entire cycle of loan processing from sourcing, sanctioning, disbursement to repayment track.
- Assessments of the productivity reports & performance measurements of call center staff as per KRAs and internal SLAs.
Those living in/near Western suburbs would be preferred.