HR at Max Life Insurance
Views:93 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Customer Sales - Insurance (5-9 yrs)
Position Customer Service Manager - SPARC
SPARC (Service Points As a Revenue Channel)} Incumbent New
Department : SPARC Function SPARC Sales
Reporting to ZCSM (Zonal Customer Service Manager) - SPARC Band 4
JOB SUMMARY :
Introduction: SPARC is a new initiative aimed at leveraging service touch points with existing customers to generate new sales. We currently have a service-to-sales (S2S) model in place for walk-in customers at our branches. However, there are many other instances and touch points, where we interact with our customers, which are not leveraged for generating sales - such as financial payouts, service request, premium reminder calling etc. Total volume of such touch points is ~3-4 lacs per month hence there is enough revenue potential in these touch points due to which SPARC has been conceived.
This position will be responsible for managing, developing & supervising the team with a key focus on revenue generation, customer service, retention and sales through relationship building.
A. Drive Revenue through Cross sell / Up sell
- Ensure team works on every lead allocated from HO team
- Drive productivity measures like lead to conversion ratio.
- Supervise daily activity plan of team & setup governance mechanism
- Undertake join field work with team to demonstrate successfully financial planning skills.
- Ensure 100% training/certification of the team from regulatory perspective
- Exceed month on month revenue target & collection targt
Customer Service/Retention through relationship management
- Establish customer relationship building culture in the team
- Help team resolve service requests of customers
- Drive renewal collection on allocated base.
- Provide appropriate training to team for effective customer service.
- Drive team to generate leads from existing customers.
C. Team Management :
- Identify and hire right candidates with the help of HR
Ensure 85% hiring module completion at all times
- Drive productivity and activation for all FOS
- Manage Attrition
- Measures of Success
- Execution measures
- Drive revenue through cross sell/up sell business
- Collection of due premium as per target.
- Service resolution percentage/TAT
- Customer satisfaction score
- Retention of team
- Process compliance
Key competencies/skills required :
- Building relationships - ability to influence customers/peers
Strong Stakeholder Management
- Building collaboration - ability to influence team
- Customer centricity.
Key Relationships Management (Internal /External)
Internal : Head of SPARC, CET team, Training, HR
Desired qualification and experience :
- Graduate/Post Graduate in Management
- Must have a minimum of 7+ year's experience.
- Experience in managing customer relationship
- Knowledge of Insurance sales and related processes
Mandatory Skills:- Should have an experience in Direct Sales & Team Handling. Also Should have experience working with Life Insurance company