Recruiter at Lineupx
Views:101 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Manager - Customer Relationship (0-2 yrs)
- Customer relationship managers are in charge of coordinating activities which enhance customer dependency, satisfaction, and product/service patronage to maximize profit for an organization.
- Customer relationship manager job description entails building and maintaining a formidable company-customer relationship such that increases customer loyalty and patronage.
- Maintain contact with customers to obtain client feedback, and to also assist customers in resolving problems or addressing difficulties.
- To achieve this by ensuring every client's needs, requirements, and expectations are thoroughly realized.
- The customer relationship manager role encompasses a wide area of specialization among which includes customer value management, customer service, follow up, and customer loyalty management.
- As part of duties, customer relationship managers maintain the image and reputation of an organization by ensuring customers receive value on purchased product/service.
- Utilize the CRM database to monitor and manage pipeline reports, potential sales opportunities, and general performance.
- Overseeing the activities of customer service staff and operations employees to ensure their dealings with clients promote customer dependency and guarantee their satisfaction.