Manager-Corporate Partnerships at Don Bosco
Views:14 Applications:4 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - CSR Partnerships - NGO (2-5 yrs)
Preferably a MBA/MSW with 2 - 5 years of experience in Corporate Fundraising /Corporate marketing experience in NGO/Banking having strong communication skills both written and verbal along with an ability to take initiatives and a drive to achieve results.
This role is responsible for managing corporate partnerships in the region to raise financial resources in support of Bosconet's (Don Bosco India) objectives.
- Manage and nurture current Corporate partnerships through timely communication and superior client servicing, to meet the income generation targets of the team
- Develop new corporate partnerships, increase reach out to large and medium sized corporate organizations for project partnerships, employee engagement, pay roll giving programs, donation drives, cause related marketing tie-ups, obtaining permission in the corporate/malls/airport/public areas for fundraising purposes etc.
- Conduct meetings with potential donors and support closure of deals, to acquire new donor partnerships
- Ensure compliance to all processes related to donor management and ensure timely and accurate reviews and reporting
- Ensure regular communication with the corporate partners to provide them an update on Don Bosco initiatives and their respective impact
- Develop and manage partnerships for events, co-promotion, branding with established brands to increase Don Bosco's visibility and presence in the region.