HR Consultant at Safejob
Views:25 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Manager - CRM - eCommerce (1-2 yrs)
Desired Candidate Profile
- Successfully manage customer relations by being a liaison between the company and the customer
- The manager monitors customer satisfaction and devises ways for the company to better serve customers
- Should ensure that representatives who answer phones and handle customers are well-trained, that the phone lines are adequately manned and those customer complaints are resolved
- Must be highly detail-oriented and have the ability to effectively multi-task
- Extensive knowledge of the products and services offered by the company
Education Qualification :
- Associate's degree in Business, Management or Public Relations.
- Certificate from an accredited technical school.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Business Management, Hospitality, Finance or Computer Science
- Customer service representative experience at a call center or other environment with many customers
Work Environment :
- Time is spent in a private office or shared office space.
- Must be able to travel outside the office to meet with customers.
- Must be able to work long hours including evenings and weekends.
- Must be able to tolerate stressful situations and work under pressure.
- Supervises customer service representatives.
- Ensures that customers receive the quickest service possible.
- Assists representatives in handling disappointed customers.
- Determines a course of action to resolve customer problems.
- Interacts with customers using phone, fax, email, the company website, and in person.
- Provides assistance to representatives during extremely busy times.
- Ensures that customer service representatives follow all company policies and procedures when dealing with customers.
- Collects customer payments.
- Issues customer refunds.
- Takes customer complaints to upper management when necessary.
- Interacts with vendors.
- Coordinates employee meetings, parties, and continuing education.
- Generates reports for upper management.
- Helps create, update and maintain call script for representatives.
- Maintains a database of customers for follow-up.
- Ensures a seamless process flow from the customer's initial order to the delivery of products and services.
- Uses social media to help promote the company's products and services.
- Reviews customer evaluations in regards to service representatives- work and looks for areas that need improvement.
- Trains newly hired customer service representatives.
- Trains representatives on new equipment and software.
- Approves employees- timesheets for payroll.
- Listens to recordings of representatives interacting with customers and uses the recordings to enhance training or offer necessary correction.
- Trains representatives on new product and service offerings as well as special sales and promotions.
- Analyzes the results of direct mail marketing and email campaigns.
- Helps develop new products, services, and promotions based on customer preferences.
- Meets deadlines.
- Stays within allocated budgets.
- Participates in the formulation of the company's strategic plan.
Prerequisite Skills :
- Customer Service
- Communication Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Behaviour & Soft Skills
- G Suite
- Active Listening
- Multi Tasking