Founder at Serving Skill
Views:12 Applications:17 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Manager - CRM (3-5 yrs)
- Drive Success for the select cohort of startups/key accounts
- Work with product marketing and solutions team to define solutions and use cases for current and potential clients
- Enable Success Management teams with playbooks for different industries
- Prepare Training Modules for CRM Managers / Operators across various topics
- 3-5 years of work in CRM or Growth Management in a B2C Company
- Complete familiarity with Retention / Automation space - tools and playbooks
- Understanding of Funnels / Metrics / Cohorts used to maximize conversions, CLV.
- Comfort with RFM and Other Segmentation and Personalisation
- Additional Information
Life in Company :
- We take transparency very seriously. Along with a full view of team goals, get a top-level view across the board with our monthly & quarterly town hall meetings.
- A highly inclusive work culture that promotes a relaxed, creative and productive environment.
- Practice autonomy, open communication, growth opportunities,while maintaining a perfect work-life balance
- Go on company-sponsored offsites, once a year and blow off steam with your work buddies! (Post Pandemic)
Perks & Benefits :
- Learning is a way of life. Unlock your full potential backed with cutting-edge tools and mentorship (Macbook for Engagers & reimbursement for your WFH setup!)
- Get the best in class medical insurance (with Covid Care facilities), programs for taking care of your mental health, and a Contemporary Leave Policy (beyond sick leaves)
Graduation - Any Graduate