Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:11 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
Manager - Corporate Sales - Kitchen Chimney (0-5 yrs)
- Leadership Role
- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent
Our client is one of the largest Manufacturing companies of Kitchen Chimneys in India making our products proudly MADE IN INDIA. An expert in auto-clean kitchen chimneys, Ventair is a style statement.
You will be responsible for :
- Contributing to and driving continuous process improvement initiatives to meet business needs.
- Corporate Gifting Handling
- Establishing project plans, resources, budgets and time-frames, and assigning tasks.
- Handle the Corporate / Institutional Sales for the Ventair products.
- Lead the sales team.
- Should have handled business volumes in the segment over Rs 3-5 crores.
- Should have good trade and industry contact.
- Planning and presenting reports on account progress, goals, and quarterly initiatives to share with team members and stakeholders.
- Reaching out to new clients and pitches outlining the benefits of Ventair.
- Customer and Adding a Revenue through Targeting New Clients and Managing Key Accounts
- Gathering, analysing, defining and formalising business requirements and processes into project / system specifications.
- Identifying, tracking and communicating progress, milestones, deliverables, risks and issues.
- Managing vendor relationships and deliverables.
- Preparing project feasibility studies, cost-benefit analysis and proposals and obtain required approvals from IT management and project sponsors.
- Developing and executing the Trade Marketing Plan in line with sales and marketing objectives and manage the Trade Marketing budget.
- Improving brand presence and campaign execution across trade through excellence in in-store planning, execution and tracking in alignment with the annual marketing priorities.
- Leading and implementing channel specific marketing strategies and plans for assigned ENTER_CHANNEL retailers.
- Conceptualising and executing trade promotions and rolling out impactful in-store campaigns in collaboration with marketing and sales teams.
- Leading activation programs with partners to improve brand visibility.
- Visiting the points of sales regularly to ensure that the brand is visible, and guidelines are respected.
- Well versed to target the customers in Pharma/Cement/TMT/FMCG/ White goods/Automobile/Oil/ PSU/ Pvt sector
Ideal Candidate :
- You have at least 1 year experience ideally in Business Analyst / Project Manager or Trade Marketing within Real Estate, Consumer and Financial Services industry.
- You have good interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
- Experience within would be a strong advantage.
- You are a strong networker & relationship builder
- You are a strong team player who can manage multiple stakeholders
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data