Recruitment Specialist at TIGI HR Solution Pvt. Ltd.
Views:0 Applications:2 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Corporate Sales - IT/Cyber Security Services (3-4 yrs)
Corporate Sales Manager
- We are Hiring Corporate Sales Managers with minimum 3-4 years
- Experience in IT education management field, with specialized experience in Cyber Security Training and ISMS Training. Others who have experience in selling IT, Project Management and other technical training are also welcome.
- This role is for an individual contributor in a B2B environment, with monthly/quarterly targets.
- The Individual will be responsible for managing and cultivating new business opportunities for the development of long-term business partnerships by creating superior value for our clients.
- The individual will focus on analyzing customers needs to create a full solution from our product and services portfolio in the assigned region.
Knowledge & Skills required :
- Business Development
- Key Account Management
- Client Relationship Management
- Cybersecurity / InfoSec / PCI / Forensics background
- Customer Profiling
Job Description :
- At least 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in Sales and/or business development with relevant experience in cyber/ Information security services.
- Develop new corporate accounts (Direct / Tier 1/2 Partners), should be able to identify/target potential Vendors and prospects to achieve assigned sales targets.
- Implement a go-to-market strategy to increase revenue.
- Understand and appreciate market trends, competitive landscape and industry developments in the security sector.
- Maintain contact with all the corporates in the market area to ensure high levels of client satisfaction.
- Define strategy to achieve targets and to follow the set strategy punctually.
- Create proposals/RFP responses, and conduct presentations.
- Responsible for coordinating gaps between product functionality and Partner/customer demands.
- Facilitate client interactions for project delivery as and when required.
- Proven Business Development Manager working on Targets.
- Proven track record in sales, business development and winning new business
- Experience with offering client services wrt penetration testing, incident response services is desirable.
- Good understanding of the Information/ Cybersecurity marketplace and solutions for offering appropriate solutions.
- Account planning and execution and ability to network with all levels in an organization.
- Should have experience in doing presentations, demonstrations, conducting evaluations, preparing proposals, responding to RFPs, Tenders, etc.
- Excellent client relationship building, interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills.