Talent Sourcing Specialist at Randstad India
Views:258 Applications:108 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:97
Manager - Corporate Sales - Insurance (5-12 yrs)
Corporate Sales Manager
Experience : Min 5-12 Years into Corporate Sales
Industry : Hospitals / Wellness / Insurance Broking / Retail health care clinics and Diagnostics /Insurance TPA
Qualification : MBA in reputed institute
Job Description / Role :
1. Accountable for Business Development for the concerned Zone.
2. To promote health & wellness services to new corporate, retain existing clients
3. Create new leads & aggressively grow & retain the market share
4. Write effective proposals for clients
5. Innovate bundled VAS for clients
6. Ability to network and create working relationships with Hospital, Pharmacy & Clinics
7. Develop vendor relationships with existing & future vendors
8. Work with internal and external stakeholders to manage workforce deployment
9. Manage costs & expenses judiciously
10. Getting Sponsorship for our New Programs and events, with self-motivation.
11. Coordinating with various corporate to initiate the programs.
12. Managing the local office and overseeing the performance of the staff.
13. Submit daily reports to the reporting manager