HR Manager at Vaidya Sri Ayurveda Panchkarma Hospital Pvt Ltd
Views:42 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Corporate Sales/Business Development - Healthcare (5-7 yrs)
- The start up is looking to hire experienced corporate key accounts-Business Development Managers to acquire new clients for their B2B & B2C Services. The positions key responsibilities includes business development to grow the company's sales and revenues as per the business plan and ensure that customers are satisfied with the services. Other responsibilities include creating a sales pipeline by developing direct sales and channel partner engagements.
- New Client acquisitions (B2B Corporate Sales)
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Responsible for achieving sales and revenue target through corporate sales.
- High caliber account management skills to build sales funnel, book new sales, grow revenues sales forecasting, lead management, sales proposal management, Sales MIS
- Help in identifying prospective business opportunity for the company and also able to attend company meetings and training sessions
- Scheduling appointments/meeting with doctors Negotiating with clients (existing & new) on various prospects and closing the deals.
- Maintaining a regular follow up and relationship with the clients.
- Develop and oversee Marketing Campaigns (Online and Offline) to promote company products and services, spa, salon, Gym and other health care professional to promote company product and services.
- Organise and coordinate branding matters (Corporate image, internet, Social Media marketing, etc.)
- Build marketing intelligence by tracking industry environment, regulatory changes, market dynamics, emerging trends, competitive activities.
- Graduation, preferably with post graduation MBA in Sales Management/Marketing Management.
- Minimum 5+ years of corporate BD and sales experience.
- Ability to leverage existing CXO relationships within corporates or industry segments.
- Excellent Communication & presentation Skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- To prioritise and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Experience of acquiring and handling large companies as clients is essential.
Additional Information :
- This is a 6 days working routine.
- Sales positions have an incentive ( Variable) component over and above the fixed fee. (Quarterly Payable).
Job Insights :
- Sourcing tips (Mandatory Requirements)
- 5+ years of proven corporate sales experience with a good relationships/Contacts.
- MBA Sales & Marketing required.
Interested candidates may kindly drop your resume