Manager - Corporate Sales - BFS (2-4 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- To handle the investment portfolio of HNI(High Net worth Individual) & Retail Clients, maintain the relationship with them & based on their investment guide them to create wealth.
- Performing the role of Suspecting, Prospecting & referencing to acquire new customers.
- Acquiring Knowledge and developing skills on products and process through E-learning modules.
- Cold Calling / Strong follow up of prospects.
- Competitor Analysis
- Doing requirement analysis for proposing the best suitable solutions to the Clients.
- Cross Selling and Up Selling of different Products.
- Proposal Preparation & Negotiation.
- Maintaining healthy relations with existing clients and keeping in touch with them for generating repetitive business.
- Maintaining daily / weekly / quarterly reports for generating revenue.
- Sharing knowledge with teammates for any new update in Business Domain.
- Company Software and Website demonstration was given to the clients.
Skills Experience & Qualification : ( Framework required by the position)
- 2 to 4 years of experience in Banking, Finance & insurance sector
- Graduation is mandatory to apply for this job
- Candidate having best of knowledge of BFSI sector
- Good influencing and negotiation skills.
- Candidate is ready for work with bank staff
- Age below 38
Interested Candidate Can Apply On Or Call On 9638646812