Recruitment Professional at New Way Staffing
Views:25 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Corporate Sales - Auto Ancillary/Aviation (4-8 yrs)
Manager - Corporate Sales
- Determines annual unit and gross-profit plans by implementing marketing strategies; analyzing trends and results.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Implements national sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Achieving growth and hitting sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the territory for new acquisitions.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of any new developments or changes made by the competition
- Preferably from the trade who can expands company's customer base and ensure it's strong presence in the territory.
- Good command over CRM Applications & adequate compute knowledge.
- Successful previous experience or Track record as a sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise