Senior Consultant at Blewminds consulting
Views:21 Applications:12 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Corporate Sales - Architecture/Interior Designing Firm (3-6 yrs)
Job Description :
- Key Accounts- Engagement : Cultivate and nurture strong relationships with multiple stakeholders and key decision makers within the client ecosystem and achieve sales targets by leveraging the product mix through upselling and cross-selling.
- Client Servicing : Implement recruitment campaigns and monitor product usage, conduct timely trainings and collect feedback from end users.
- Closure and Collection : Manage prospects, negotiate and freeze on commercials taking them to a logical closure with required documentation and ensure timely collection.
- Consultative Sales Approach : Develop an in depth understanding of the client's business and their needs and propose customized recruitment solutions. Collaborate with various internal and external teams to deliver the best customer experience, monitor product performance and ROI and share necessary analytics with relevant stakeholders.
- Process Compliance : Partner with other departments (i.e. Legal, Finance) to ensure process compliance and adherence to guidelines.
Required Skills :
- 3- 5years of corporate sales experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills.
- Outstanding customer relationship management experience and collaborative skills
- Should have managed end to end sales cycle
Desired Skills :
- Having a prior experience of working with a Consumer internet organization.
- Having prior experience of subscription based sales.
- Having prior experience in handling large accounts shall be an added advantage
- MBA or Equivalent