Principal Consultant at Unnati
Views:110 Applications:59 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Corporate Engagement - Edtech Startup (2-4 yrs)
Here is an opportunity for a fantastic career filled with learning and growth in a vibrant, intellectually challenging environment!
Our client is a digital learning platform designed to empower working professionals to develop competencies to accelerate their career progression. They have delivered programs for 2 million learning hours in partnership with leading business schools.
As the Corporate Engagement Manager, you will be leading the corporate outreach initiative in a territory/city.
What you will do:
- bIdentifying, growing and managing relationships with leading corporates as Strategic Partners with the primary objective of getting firm commitments from companies to hire graduates
- Becoming a trusted partner for the corporates upskilling & re-skilling needs, in terms of talent supply or any potential training offering
- Conceptualizing and leading initiatives with Partners to create programs such as train & hire, scholarships, hackathons that open new distribution channels
- Creating job opportunities by working closely with Partners, understanding their requirements and mapping students and graduates to these requirements.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams to create successful outcomes for partners and students
Candidate Profile :
What you need to have :
- 2+ years of experience in B2B sales/ account management role.
- Existing strong relationships with leaders within functions of human resource, recruitment, learning & development and training in large corporates & enterprises
- Gathers in-depth knowledge of clients business, organizational structure, and business processes to drive meaningful outcomes for partners
- Demonstrates strong business development, negotiation, and communication skills
- Should be a go-getter; great execution makes good ideas successful
- Should be passionate about ed-tech / education sector.