Founder at Big Recruit Consulting
Views:263 Applications:124 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Manager - Corporate Communication & Strategy - Medical (1-3 yrs)
Centre for excellence for relief in Diabetics, Heart Problems, Weight loss, PCOD and related ailment
Work Location : Sector 51, Gurgaon
Job Requirement :
- Excellent communication.
- Good attitude to hard work.
- Experience required 1 to 3 years.
Note : Need immediate joiners
Job Description :
- Promoting our products and services during events
- Coordinating the design of promotional material and distributing in online and offline channels
- Advertising our company and products/services on various media
- We are looking for a Marketing Communications Specialist to manage our online and offline communication with clients and increase brand awareness.
- Marketing Communications Specialist responsibilities include distributing promotional material, responding to customers- queries and comments on social media and networking during marketing events.
- Will act as our brand's voice to impress our customers and attract new clients.
- Promote our services during events
- Coordinate the design of promotional material and distribute in online and offline channels
- Advertise our company and products/services on various media
- Plan interviews and press conferences
- Produce marketing copy for our website
- Craft and send regular newsletters with company updates
- Track ROI for marketing campaigns
- Join social media groups and professional platforms to discuss industry-related topics
- Monitor corporate website and social media pages and address clients- queries
- Network with industry experts and potential clients to drive brand awareness
- Gather customer feedback to inform sales and product teams
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Communications Specialist or similar role
- Familiarity with B2B and B2C advertising campaigns
- Hands-on experience with web content management tools, like WordPress
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience with marketing campaigns on social media
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Good presentation skills
- BSc in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations or relevant field