Recruitment Lead at HyringNinja
Views:94 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Manager - Content Writing - eCommerce (4-7 yrs)
- 4-5 years of content marketing, product marketing or digital marketing experience, preferably in the B2B or B2B2C SaaS industry.
- Bachelor's degree in Journalism, English, Business, or related field.
- Excellent written communication skills with attention to details on grammar and consistent style. Must have a track record of having published content in online and traditional media.
- Proven skills in writing technical blogs, case studies, ebooks, infographics.
- A digital native that understands inbound marketing, demand generation and lead management.
- Good understanding of SEO best practices. Familiarity with WordPress is a plus.
- Ability to implement content strategies for an omni-channel environment.
- Self-starter who owns his/her own success metrics and drives projects from start to finish.
- Highly creative but also process-oriented and data-driven. Ability to work independently as well as work with cross-functional teams.
- Background or knowledge of ERP, CRM, or E-Commerce application domains will be a big plus.
- Bonus skills: HTML/CSS, Adobe Creative Suite.
- Build and own the editorial calendar and written guidelines.
- Have a plan for content creation each month, considering seasonality, trends, and timely news.
- Translate technical concepts into business benefits and persuasive stories that connect with the target audience and drive the desired actions.
- Create 1-2 resources each week to drive leads, subscribers, awareness, and/or engagement. ( ebooks, white papers, infographics, blogs, guides, etc.).
- Own the company blog schedule and proactively produce at least 3-4 high quality blog posts every month.
- Be able to repurpose content produced into various consumable lengths and formats for different channels and audiences.
- Serve as an exemplary writer, consistent with our company's tone and mission. You write clean, concise, well-polished copy. Assess technical knowledge within target audiences and match writing style to it.
- Work with the marketing team to understand the strategy and execution of marketing campaigns and content marketing programs.
- Partner closely with Design team and guide design briefing and images for various content projects
- Edit content produced by your teammates, including conceptualizing the projects upfront and copy-editing prior to publishing.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends and customer challenges so that we are at the forefront of our industry.
- Grow our subscriber base on social channels by providing them regular, helpful content that's in-tune with their needs.
- Collaborate with product marketing, product management, sales, and external influencers and industry experts to produce relevant content.
- Promote key corporate and product announcements through social media on an ongoing basis.