Talent Consultant at Women Entrepreneur Network
Views:27 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Manager - Content Writer (5-7 yrs)
Relevant work experience with at least 5-7 years with a fashion brand is imperative.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the expanding team of Content Writers.
- Serve as editor-in-chief for all content to ensure quality, clarity and consistency (proofread, restructure and edit articles by content writers).
- Key role in formulating and analyzing Content Guidelines for our audience.
- Liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency for clients.
- Ability to perform competitor content analysis and understand the content gaps for target audience.
- Familiarity with SEO guidelines and keyword research tools.
- Ability to lead and motivate team members (in-house and remote both).
- Provide editorial and creative support to the SEO experts,and other teams.
- A flexible attitude with respect to work assignments and new learning; readily adapts to changes.
- Ability to efficiently manage time spent on tasks and proactively identify a deficiency. Manage multiple and varied tasks with enthusiasm and prioritize workload with attention to detail.
- Fluent in written and spoken English with appropriate attention to phraseology, grammar, and punctuation