Business Support Manager at Snaphunt Pte. Ltd.
Views:42 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Manager - Content Marketing - IT (3-7 yrs)
Join a fast-growing, revolutionising platform
Opportunity to make a significant impact on the industry
Flat hierarchy and transparent work environment
Our client is a cloud platform that allows developers to perform testing across a wide range of browser configurations. Well-trusted by companies from startups to enterprises, the platform not only helps teams build innovative products faster, but also cut overhead cost.
The Job :
You will be responsible for :
- Developing and implementing a content marketing strategy and editorial plan in line with business objectives.
- Creating engaging marketing material and collateral in line with brand direction
- Ensuring consistency of brand voice, style and tone across all content.
- Managing the editorial calendar to ensure deadlines are met.
- Implementing online marketing activities including Social Media, SEO/SEM, demand generation, leads generation, etc.
- Tracking effectiveness of various campaigns and course-correcting as required.
- Managing communications spend and working with vendors and agencies, to create and/or localise communications and marketing activities and develop supporting assets.
- Leading the planning and implementation of PR and initiatives related to the brand.
- Generating monthly reports and delivering actionable insights and recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness
- Driving performance marketing via PPC, SEO/SEM, Facebook Ads and Customer Acquisition Funnel.
- Working with other stakeholders to optimise the conversion funnel for specific traffic sources, campaigns, user segments etc.
The Profile :
- You have at least 3 years experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing Communications or Content Management, ideally within IT industry or a startup.
- You possess expertise in Content Development & Management, Social Media/ Viral Marketing, Customer Acquisition Funnel and Performance marketing.
- You have the ability to develop engaging content for a wide range of audiences.
- You are a creative marketing professional, preferably with strong content creation and writing background.
- You are meticulous and reliable to deliver error-free content
- You are highly goal-driven and work well in fast-paced environments
- You enjoy finding creative solutions to problems