Founder & CEO at The Hiring Story
Views:505 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Manager - Content Marketing - IT (1-5 yrs)
What you will do :
- As a Content Marketing Manager, you will be placed in a development team at ION's R&D office situated in Mumbai suburbs.
- A self-starter, capable of working in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Develop and implement a strong content marketing plan across all mediums (including videos, blog posts, whitepapers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, case studies, newsletters etc.)
- Create content that stays true to our overall messaging goal, Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, the tone of voice and quality
- Create content pieces that move specific target audiences down the funnel
- Working with our partners and clients to build engaging customer success stories and case studies
- Ability to carry out lead generation activities in the form of comprehensive email marketing campaigns.
- Develop and execute customer-driven, end-to-end content marketing strategies to increase demand and build ION's brand
- Develop, implement and manage social media and community strategies, across key social media channels (Linkedin, Twitter & Facebook)
- Submission of relevant MIS reports
- Good creative skills and proficient in the English language
This is you :
- MBA from a premier institute for Marketing, Communications or similar field
- Creativity & Design, Have a creative mind to leverage different aspects of the product to ideate and create creative content and campaigns
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills using storytelling
- Strong knowledge of Content & Digital Marketing Strategies
- Experience with marketing automation tools, A/B testing, Google Analytics to measure the impact of content on the funnel
- Ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams and outside agencies
- Website and SEO, Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Wordpress and on-site/off-site SEO.
- Works well under pressure or in a high growth environment that is constantly changing
- Our culture is founded on ensuring openness, extreme ownership, full responsibility and unfiltered honesty. We value excellence and look for strengths, resilience, curiosity and above all, moral fibre.