Consultant - TA & NBD (PAN India) at Talentsuche Consultancy
Views:32 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Content Marketing (8-12 yrs)
We are looking for a maverick storyteller who can make (company's) synonymous with expense management and business travel. The ideal candidate should possess the power to understand customer behavior, mold content into campaigns they would love, and find the channels to distribute them far and wide to generate results for the company. As part of one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in the country, the Content Marketer will be the linchpin, working with sales, customer success, product and leadership teams.
- Conceptualize and deliver high-quality content-driven inbound and outbound campaigns for the company's marketing engine.
- Responsible for developing content assets such as blogs, stories, eBooks, webinars, social media, etc.
- Develop assets such as case studies, presentations, brochures, etc. that communicate value proposition clearly and effectively and help sales teams to close deals faster.
- Build, manage and execute high-performance campaigns, and deliver results, in record time
- Build and manage a team of in-house and external writers, designers and SEO experts to deliver high-quality content in large volume.
- Guide the storytelling efforts of the PR and social media agencies to establish the company's thought leadership. Create compelling online and offline campaigns that help generate business at events participated.
- Continuously monitor the market, customer, and competition to identify customer behavior,industry trends, and leverage the data to fuel the company's growth.
- Demand generation - Develop the strategy for and manage the marketing programs that drive awareness and organic demand.
Preferred Skills and Experience :
- Should have a strong sense of ownership. Must be proactive, self-driven, and willing to fail fast and learn.
- Should have built a team and led them to deliver great value to the company
- Should have a strong analytical and problem-solving mindset
- Should have excellent people management skills and ability to perform in a dynamic, startup environment
- Should have brilliant language skills and the ability to think like a marketer, not a writer.
- Should have the flair for generating a large volume of marketable assets by repurposing the base content
- Exposure to the tools of the trade - design, marketing automation, SEO, email marketing, analytics tools etc.
- Must have demonstrable success in multiple campaign formats, in a B2B scenario.
Content Marketing experience for US audience will be preferred