Manager - Consumer Insights - FMCG (3-5 yrs)
Our client, a well established brand (D2C) in personal care, based out of Delhi NCR, is looking to hire Consumer Insights Manager, who is experience in both quantitative and qualitative search and comes with exposure to the Pharma/FMCG industry.
Role : Consumer Insights Manager
Location : Gurugram
- An opportunity to predict future based on trends & changing consumer behaviour
1. Be the voice of the customer & bring consumer perspective to decision making.
2. Be the interface between product, channel & brand to communicate key insights, convert key insights into actionable strategies
3. Leverage understanding of key macro trends, consumer, market & competitive landscape to identify levers of business & move the needle
4. Undertake/Assign quantitative & qualitative studies, Focus Group Discussions to capture the - why- behind the - what
5. Triangulate data from various sources, analyze, diagnose the category, brand & competition to mine insights & map opportunities for growth
6. Monitor consumer behavior, needs, pain points & map it with the proposed resolution for new & existing products
7. Champion the innovation pipeline by taking inform bets towards new product development
8. Be the key Custodian of Expert led data across several channels (E-Comm, website, Offline ) - Support the Planning, Execution and Tracking of Leadership initiatives
9. Challenge the status quo by utilizing data,resources, research, processes in new and unique ways, look beneath the numbers to bring strategic focus & scale the business