Manager - Community Operations - Media (0-6 yrs)
Community Operations Manager
As a Community Operations Manager, you would be managing teams across different cities attaining the best possible results from each of the assigned teams. You would be leading a community's journey right from the start to building a long-term relationship with them.
CTC: 5-7 Lpa
Key Responsibilities -
- Identify relevant people to build communities across different allotted cities
- Onboard them and design training processes for them
- Define processes for monitoring their performance & providing long-term support
- Ensure smooth and efficient working of each of your communities
- Lead and manage a team of Community Operations Executives, who would be closely working with the communities on a daily basis
- Strive to achieve the maximum potential of each of your assigned communities.
Attributes we value -
- Strong desire to organize and manage people
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while remaining detail-oriented under pressure
- Ability to resolve problems and adapt to changes
- Excellent organization, project management and time management skills, and ability to take initiative
- Passionate about leading and developing teams to perform at the highest levels
- Graduation/Post-Graduation from Tier-1 Institute
- Proficient in Hindi/Gujarati/Bengali/Marathi/Telugu Language (Speaking & Writing)
- 0-2 year of work experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.