Manager HR at Proctur
Views:92 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Manager - Client Servicing/Technical Support - IT Software (2-5 yrs)
We are expanding our ERP Support looking for thrilled candidates for our organization.
Female candidates preferred.
Immediate joining - 10 days max.
Responsibilities for Client Services Manager:
- Interact with clients and build relationships with them while ensuring their needs are being met
- Oversee a team of customer service Associate's and ensure they are providing an exceptional client experience
- Mastermind creative ways to deliver an exceptional client experience
- Develop and oversee the implementation of client service protocols
- Resolve complex client problems or disputes in a professional manner
- Coach and support team members to help them meet departmental goals
- Keep records and documentation of client interactions for training purposes
- Create monthly and quarterly departmental reports to determine whether KPIs are being met and where there is room for improvement
Qualifications for Client Services Manager
- 2+ years prior experience in customer-facing roles
- Proven experience in a leadership role is required
- Must demonstrate strong analytical thinking skills
- Should possess strong problem solving skills and the ability to make sound judgement calls
- Superior organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of customer service programs and the ability to learn new software quickly
- Innovative, creative thinking skills to ensure the organization is providing a cutting edge client experience