Manager - Client Servicing - Corporate & Institutional Banking (8-12 yrs)
Looking to hire for an NBFC:
- This role is responsible for on-time-in-full end-to-end service delivery for all Institutional customers through a team of executives who would be centrally located.
- The tasked would be end-to-end resolution of all types of queries, requests and complaints received through all other channels like phone, email, social media, portal and chatbot.
- The traditional way of receiving request from customers are through their respective relationship managers, which also needs to be resolved.
- The role is also responsible to work on increasing the queries from offline to online mode. The role needs to work on CRM implementation for C&I and EM customer base.
- Planning & Execution: Participate in creating branch experience strategy of organization; be responsible for end-to-end execution through team. Work with the business product teams to drive the CRM for C&I and EM verticals.
- Channel Service Delivery: Attend to & resolve service requests for customers pertaining to all institutional LOB received through other channels like Phone, Email and Web Portal . Working with the business product team, Marketing team to drive the channel penetration for the customers.
- Quality & Efficiency: Ensure adherence to SLA parameters and productivity levels of team members
- Customer Advocacy: Responsible for branch service NPS scores measured via Mission Happiness