Talent Acquisition Manager at Bolt-Techservices
Views:4 Applications:1 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Client Servicing - BFS (3-5 yrs)
- Client servicing for FPI/FDI clients spread over different jurisdictions.
- Incumbent to ensure smooth customer onboarding by liaison with internal teams for the same.
- Understand regulatory guideline with reference to Foreign Investments.
- Take ownership and address client queries and resolve them in a timely and efficient manner.
- Tracking of NAV to be released to the clients. Coordinate with the Fund accountant team to ensure NAV is released as per the decided TAT.
- Liaising with the Account and Finance team for the fee calculations. Cross check the fee calculations through the NAV pack and accordingly release weekly/monthly fee calculations to the clients. Revert to client queries in case of any understanding required from the client.
- Coordinating with the Operations team to ensure Client's request such as subscriptions/redemptions are processed smoothly and within the TAT.
- Liaising with administrator/broker for smooth broker onboarding.
- Tracking any fund transfer request from client. Coordinating with PCM and Custodian for the same.
- Collect prompt and accurate feedback from the clients. Interact with them and ensure that all valid client concerns are being dealt with immediately.
- Escalate unresolved queries issues to the appropriate team.
Key Skills :
- Client Excellence : Demonstrates a passion for delivering quality and ensures that client needs are met, benefiting both the client and the firm.
- Strong Interpersonal, presentation skills and excellent communication both written and verbal.
- Ability to multitask.