Product Recruiter at The Rising Consultancy
Views:33 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Manager - Client Servicing (3-7 yrs)
We're building the most user-friendly digital primary care platform in
Indi Company Overview: We're building the most user-friendly digital primary care platform in India, focused on driving best-in-world health outcomes for our users and their families.
Our vision of using data science, personalization and a refreshing user experience to
empower users to take charge of their health has been validated by a rapidly growing user base (2 million+ users across 450+ cities) with best-in-world user satisfaction and retention rates.
The team comprises of alumni from innovative companies and premier educational
institutions (IIT/IIIT/NIT, ISB etc.). The founders are INSEAD and Stanford GSB alumni with a track record of building and growing technology businesses. We are backed by premier venture investors and count on global industry leaders as advisors.
About the role :
- If you always thought of yourself as an entrepreneurial, results-oriented, hands-on leader who likes solving problems, we have a dream opportunity for you!
- You will own the client relationship and be responsible for delivering the agreed deliverables. You will have ample support to succeed from different departments like provider relations, operations, corporate sales and customer success teams to help you deliver a seamless experience to the corporate client. This role is critical to the vision of our company as customer satisfaction is the one of the primary business metric for us. We already have a class-leading net promoter score with 88% of users liking/loving us. Our existing client base includes many leading multinationals, three of India's largest private health insurance companies, top Indian conglomerates etc., providing a great foundation for accelerated growth.
About the role :
As a Client Services Manager, you will
- Own the client relationship, you are the first point of contact for corporate clients!
- Be responsible for smooth execution of corporate health and wellness projects
- Co-ordinate with Ops, Provider relations and Sales internally
- Travel and co-ordinate for on-site camps in Bangalore/other cities (if need be)
- Strong project management skills along with unrelenting client focus
- Problem-solver, eager to learn, self-starter, goal-oriented
- Meticulous and detail oriented approach
- Strong, demonstrated written and verbal communications skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Experience in healthcare/public health/wellness industry (good to have)
What we have to offer
- Key product role at a start-up that is hitting inflection points in growth and adoption
- Autonomy and mentorship
- Working with smart colleagues and work with innovative technology products that solve problems that matter
- Be a key part of building a fun, safe and great place to work in
- All the usual benefits + health and wellness, focused on driving best-in-world health outcomes for our users and their families.