HR Head at Mosaic Enterprises
Views:49 Applications:16 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Manager - Client Relationship - Real Estate (10-12 yrs)
Clients Relationship Manager
Key Responsibilities :
This position is responsible for building dedicated key account relationships with customers. Responsible for MIS, monitoring all documentation, agreements and registrations as well as monitoring/ follow-up for payments and collections in the specified projects. Team Handling/ Supervision experience is mandatory, Timely customer query resolution, Monitor Sales receivables collections and active follow-ups Completeness and comprehensiveness of data and documentation, Productivity of Back Office/ customer care team, Timely dispatch of documents.
- Candidates having an experience in Real Estate Industries knowing RERA documentation are preferred for this position.
- For dealing with customer complaints, queries and information requests giving logical and satisfactory end to the process.
- Ensuring that both an appropriate and adequate investigation takes place in all cases, this includes the recording of all communications between the various parties and all information taken into consideration.
- To train and update the customer care/ telemarketing executives with complete project information. Coordinating with Sales Executive for the bookings, Walk-in and Telephonic inquiries.
- Ensure timely receipts and scrutiny of the documents required for booking, allotment and agreement creation from the customers and To ensure that the collection targets are met.
- Coordinate for Preparing the Sale of Agreement and getting it stamped and Registered by coordinating with the clients and the consultant who does the Registration.
- Coordinating with bankers for initial approval of projects and coordinating with the Home Loans from the various banks or bankers agent.
- Follow up for the payments & documents that are due from the customers and maintaining excellent service quality at the point of inquiry and follow-ups.
- To ensure that all the records are properly maintained and easily accessible. To feed-in data in the appropriate system and report promptly on the shortfalls in inquiries that may lead to a shortfall in overall performance of the team.
- To ensure that follow-up schedules and deadlines are met, assist in providing the final possession of the flat to the buyers.
- Prepare daily, weekly, monthly statistical reports as appropriate.
- Maintain good customer relations provide for effective and efficient after sales service