Manager - Client Relationship Management/Marketing - Luxury Brand (2-3 yrs)
Role : Manager - CRM
Experience : 2-3 years
Location : Bangalore
Must have :
- Luxury Brands/Luxury Retail experience
- Tier1-B school background
- 2- 3 years mandatory experience in marketing/CRM
Job Description :
- To contribute towards superior loyalty among brand customers and drive repeat revenue targets for the brand.
- To conceptualize and drive brand wide initiatives including store launches, product launches & customer connect initiatives
- Additionally to provide BTL support for focus region/channel/stores.
- Other Quantitative and Important Parameters for the job: Budgets/ Volumes/No. of Products/Geography/ Markets/ Customers or any other parameter - 550 cr revenue in FY24 , FY23 400 Cr
- Call centre management - 15 employees ( include calling agents for virtual selling )- scaling fast 75% Repeat business
Key Challenges :
- To periodically review the loyalty program structure and make required changes to create more efficient program.
- To coordinate with multiple internal teams including retail operations, marketing, visual merchandising-commerce & merchandising to align effective BTL & CRM communication, as per brand's requirement.
- To design & execute campaigns, matching marketing calendar & stories to channel's requirement.
- To plan and execute campaigns that ensure achievement of brand's repeat revenue targets and to maintain engagement of the brand
- Create effective reporting and training programs to bring in transparency and support business decision making for the brand teams.
- To ensure Brand NPS (Customer satisfaction) and enable customer feedback to be actioned by internal stakeholders
- Conceptualise the team structure to ensure analytics, campaign design & creative capabilities to carry out end-to-end CRM campaigns.
- Stakeholder management in terms of managing external vendors, controlling costs & controlling their communication mechanism with the internal teams including customer service, operations & marketing teams.
- Maintaining customer relationship & experience at various touchpoints
- Create customer satisfaction at various touchpoints (store,website, customer care).
- Ensure call centre operations - manage customer touchpoints across channels - for online / offline across calls /mails / phones / whataspp etc