Senior Talent Acquisition Specialist at SKS Recruitment - SKS Enterpprises
Views:18 Applications:7 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Sales Support - Client Account (1-5 yrs)
Job Brief :
- It is an administrative role with sales-oriented tasks. The goal of this position is to drive contract Revenue Expansion/License Extension rates to 100% and drive upsell opportunities throughout the year.
- As a Client Account Manager, you will be responsible to ensure successful and on-time Relationship, License Extension & Retention for the account prior to the due date.
Roles And Responsibilities :
- Explore new initiatives through a deep understanding of the Existing customer's business, goals and needs - and map those to the capabilities of Arche.
- Proactively identify customer issues, coordinate internally for timely resolution and ensure maximum retention by managing strong relationships, (Act as Voice of the Client).
- Work with the team to understand the policies and procedures which guide the development, negotiation, and closure of License Extension.
- Manage exceptions for customers with issues that may delay or inhibit renewals.
- Comfortable addressing groups and Executive Management.
- Experience working across functions to prepare customer /client facing proposals.
- Must be motivated, goal-oriented and able to deliver as well as internalize feedback.
- Review, validate and provide accurate quotes to partners/end clients 90 days in advance of contract original due date.
- Monitoring and evaluation of all purchase order issues, getting quotes if demands.
- Motivated to connect deeper and wider in any organization to create stickiness.
Qualification and Experience :
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline.
- Ability to successfully balance a wide variety of daily tasks and adjust priorities in a fast-paced environment over multiple engagements.