Senior Recruiter at Freelance
Views:49 Applications:43 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Manager - Channel Sales - IT (4-8 yrs)
- Must be able to show successful channel sales track record and quota achievement of enterprise (preferred SaaS) software products and services solutions.
- Must be highly motivated and able to function independently within their territory as well as within a cross-functional account team.
- Manage relationships with customers and vendors to build the brand and the business.
- Champion and manage new projects to create stronger partnerships.
- Build the organizational network by through targeted outreach and strong project planning.
- Liaise with partners to solve issues, communicate needs and create synergy.
- Building and Managing Partnership preferably channel sales with referral partners.
- Analyze and report on partner initiatives, forecast for strategic changes and report on key metrics
- Recruit new channel partners.
- Experience in the area of procurement, is a plus.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, communication, and organizational skills are required.
- 4+ years experience managing partners and selling enterprise wide software and services solutions through software channels.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Computer Science or related field is preferred.