Manager - Channel Sales - FMCG (2-5 yrs)
- Develop market strategies and sales channels to launch product in the market.
- Drive sales volume through local sales partners for various projects.
- Implement sales plan and maintain good relationship with channel partners.
- Responsible for the attainment of budget volume and contribution of the responsible key account channel.
- Actively involved in the formulation of yearly budgets, channel plan, customer plans, trading terms and day-to-day sales programmes
- Minimum 2-5 years sound key account management experience preferably in the FMCG, food / beverages retailing business.
- Strong leadership, people development skill and strategic thinking mindset
- A good sense of building long-term collaborative partnership with customers
- Result-orientated, assertive and able to work under pressure
- Excellent analytical, negotiation, interpersonal and presentation skills